Support the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance with your tax-deductible contribution
Your contribution will help us to…
- Support the growth and distribution of fresh, nutritious, locally produced food year-round
- Educate people of all ages about locally sourced food and its benefits
- Maintain a communication network of trusted information for farmers, consumers, chefs and institutions in the community
- Preserve and support the farming economy of Bucks County
How to make your donation:
- Online by completing the donation form on this page and access PayPal’s secure donation system to make your donation using your credit card or your PayPal account
- Or Drop off a check (made out to Bucks County Foodshed Alliance) at the BCFA Table at one of our farmers’ markets or any of our great BCFA programs or events
- Or Mail a check (made out to Bucks County Foodshed Alliance) along with your completed form to BCFA, P.O. Box 401, Doylestown PA 18901
Make your donation reach further: Ask your employer about matching funds.
For income tax purposes, you can consider your financial gift a tax-deductible contribution for which you have received no goods or services from the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
Thank you for your generous support!