Support the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance with your tax-deductible contribution
Your contribution will help us to…
- Support the growth and distribution of fresh, nutritious, locally produced food year-round
- Educate people of all ages about locally sourced food and its benefits
- Maintain a communication network of trusted information for farmers, consumers, chefs and institutions in the community
- Preserve and support the farming economy of Bucks County
How to make your donation:
- Online by completing the donation form on this page and access PayPal’s secure donation system to make your donation using your credit card or your PayPal account
- Or Drop off a check (made out to Bucks County Foodshed Alliance) at the BCFA Table at one of our farmers’ markets or any of our great BCFA programs or events
- Or Mail a check (made out to Bucks County Foodshed Alliance) to BCFA, P.O. Box 401, Doylestown PA 18901. Please include your full name, mailing address, and email address so we can send you a receipt as well as our appreciation!
Make your donation reach further: Ask your employer about matching funds.
For income tax purposes, you can consider your financial gift a tax-deductible contribution for which you have received no goods or services from the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
Thank you for your generous support!