COVID-19 Mitigation Plan – Customer Guidelines
As of June 6th, the following changes will be in place at the market:
- Per Governor Wolf, everyone is required to wear a mask while in the market. We have disposable masks at the market tent should you need one.
- Keep 6 feet of social distance space.
- Dogs are welcome back to the market.
- Please look for chalk marks on the ground to help you form safe lines.
- 8 am to 9 am is for customers 60+ and those with compromised immune systems. 9 am to 1 pm is for all customers. Please note that it is unlawful for us to inquire about a person’s health and it is not possible to determine a person’s health by their appearance. Therefore we are satisfied to rely on everyone’s ability to take personal responsibility to adhere to guidelines.