Bucks County Foodshed Alliance announces the 2023 series of popular farm evenings that introduces consumers to the local small-scale producers who put the freshest foods onto our tables. The farm evenings include a potluck dinner and a tour of the farm.
About Shady Fox Farm: this woman owned business that raises 100% grass fed beef and pastured pork and chickens (poultry and eggs). They offer a CSA box of high quality meats and a la carte sales through their website.
While the tour is FREE, donations to offset the cost of BCFA’s programs are greatly appreciated.
The evenings potluck meal runs from 6:00-7:00pm, farm tour will follow the potluck.
Participants are asked to:
- bring a dish to share (local foods encouraged!)
- bring their own set of eating equipment (like utensils and plates)
- provide their own beverages
- bring seating (chair or picnic blanket)
- carry out their own trash
This educational and entertaining event is appropriate for children of all ages who are under an adult’s supervision. Please wear appropriate footwear for the farm.