Don’t buy food from strangers!
Know your farmer, know your food…as part of our mission to connect, educate and collaborate, every summer BCFA holds farm tours so you can get to know your farmers and growers. Since 2007 we have visited dozens of local farms!
We meet at the farm at 6pm for a delicious potluck and then the informative walking tour led by the farmer(s) begins at 7pm.
Some of our past tours:
- Blooming Glen Farm (produce)
- Trauger’s Farm (family farm & market)
- Tussock Sedge Farm (grass-fed beef & pasture-raised pork)
- Solebury Orchards (fruit)
- Snipes Farm and Education Center (produce/livestock/education)
- Castle Valley Mill (grain)
- Manoff Market Gardens
- Promised Land Natural Farm (small-scale intensive)
- Anchor Run CSA
Upcoming Farm Tours
- No Events