Volunteers are needed Saturdays through November 19 for a number of tasks, including:
- Set Up – from 8-9AM – volunteer will help set up Market Welcome Tent, weights, signs, merchandise table, help vendors with tent set up if needed
- Take down – from 12-12:45PM – volunteer will help take down everything set up and store in market shed.
- Market Photo Organizer – volunteers will take photos at the market, organize existing photo library on a sharing platform.
- Help with monthly market ‘What’s in Season’ Cooking Demos – setting up the table, prep the foods, help serve (see photo below)
- Kids Activity Table – help with ideas for and running of a kid’s activity (choose 1 Saturday or many!)
- Car counter – Great for someone wanting to social distance but still be helpful to the market
- Parking lot helpers – Take a half hour shift or stay the whole morning – help customers to parking spots. You get to wear a yellow vest and carry an orange flag, woot!
- Merchandise Table Set Up – 8:15-8:30AM – quick job!
- Behind the scenes market operations volunteer
Contact us to volunteer:
Please contact Market Manager Cheryl Gilmore to inquire at 215.378.3284 or managerWFM@gmail.com